Monday, January 9, 2012

New Valentine Listing

Just finished this new item for my Etsy shop
and thought you might like to see it!
I hope to have a few more things to add this week
it's rainy and cold so I am happy in my studio!

Have a great evening!


Sharing with
DeddieDoo's Newbie Party

Pin It

4 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

what a wonderful piece...i think that will get SNATCHED UP right away! thanks for sharing! sending hugs...

Kathleen said...

So pretty. I love it!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Thanks Andrea...hope others like it as much!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Thanks Kathleen!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and I read each and every one of your comments! I usually respond via email since the comments show up in my inbox. So even though you may not see a response posted here....I answer EVERY one!

Unfortunately due to the increasing amount of spammers out there...I will no longer accept comments from "anonymous".