Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Liebster Award!

Busy, busy day!
Don't forget the Spring Linky party continues....


I'll be back later for that.....but first....

I was surprised and flattered to find out I had been given the Leibster Award by
 Full Circle Creations! 
{thank you}


Next, I need to pass it along. 
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person that gave it to you. 
2) Link back to their blog 
3) Put the award in your blog
4) Pass the award to 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers

5) Leave a comment to let those blogs know that you've recognized their awesomeness! 


Now, Full Circle creations put me in quite a predicament. 


.....Oh My..... THE PRESSURE!
  
I was FORCED {forced, mind you} to spend much time browsing blogs.
So many I liked have ALREADY gotten the award! Boo hoo....
I found ONE


 And the winner is....
{the envelope please}


Turnstyle Vogue

You will love this blue bottle (among other things!)


IMG_5525 



Congratulations to the winner!
Now it's YOUR turn!


And thanks again to Full Circle Creations for awarding me
the















Pin It

1 comment:

Full Circle Creations said...

You are so welcome and deserving! I'm so sorry (not) that you were forced to spend time looking at blogs. (said overly dramatic) I know you enjoyed every minute of it! Congrats!

Holly

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and I read each and every one of your comments! I usually respond via email since the comments show up in my inbox. So even though you may not see a response posted here....I answer EVERY one!

Unfortunately due to the increasing amount of spammers out there...I will no longer accept comments from "anonymous".