Good Morning
Dahlings!!
Off again to hunt some treasures for you!
Returning soon with some FABULOUS finds!
Tah Tah!!
Home again with some lovely purchases from the thrift store!
First, I found this candleholder...
I know it will be gorgeous once I get it all painted!
The base is so pretty....
And the little cups for the candles are miniature crowns!
I love crowns....
I also found this pair of sweet pictures.....
The frames will look much better with some paint as well!
This darling vintage covered dish was too sweet to resist.
I think it's vaseline glass with beautiful hand painted flowers.
The sides have a beautiful fluted detail also
I also picked up some fabric to make into pillows, a set of ruffled curtains to transform,
and another petticoat.
All in all....a good day at the thrift.
Plus, I worked at the shop for several hours.
I decided to cover one wall with brown paper
and I'll show you how that turns out soon!
Did you do any thrifting today?
Sharing with
French Country Cottage
Pin It
Home again with some lovely purchases from the thrift store!
First, I found this candleholder...
I know it will be gorgeous once I get it all painted!
The base is so pretty....
And the little cups for the candles are miniature crowns!
I love crowns....
I also found this pair of sweet pictures.....
The frames will look much better with some paint as well!
This darling vintage covered dish was too sweet to resist.
I think it's vaseline glass with beautiful hand painted flowers.
The sides have a beautiful fluted detail also
I also picked up some fabric to make into pillows, a set of ruffled curtains to transform,
and another petticoat.
All in all....a good day at the thrift.
Plus, I worked at the shop for several hours.
I decided to cover one wall with brown paper
and I'll show you how that turns out soon!
Did you do any thrifting today?
Sharing with
French Country Cottage













1 comment:
I can't believe you got all that great stuff at thrift stores! If you saw what was in stock at our small town thrifts, you'd hightail it out of there lickety-split!
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you and I read each and every one of your comments! I usually respond via email since the comments show up in my inbox. So even though you may not see a response posted here....I answer EVERY one!
Unfortunately due to the increasing amount of spammers out there...I will no longer accept comments from "anonymous".