Sunday, November 4, 2012

Socks for Sandy






Some blogger friends and I have gotten together to try and organize a small relief effort for those in shelters due to Sandy,
The gal spearheading this found out that clean socks were something that everyone craved!
Seems a small thing to do so let's get going!!!
Here's a link to check it out....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UvEfvcywRsU0ScA6WZXxexCRcoCbOBUp6SbpZiFx7hQ/edit

No one can beat bloggers for helping to organize things like this!Pin It

4 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

What a great thing to do...I have the information and will be sending socks!!!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

So glad you brought this to our attention, Lorraine! I posted it,too, and pinned yours on my board. This is such a good thing to do.
Hope you have a great week,
Tina

NanaDiana said...

I saw this on another blog, too, and think it is a wonderful idea! xo Diana

Little Miss Maggie said...

Great idea. When disaster strikes it's the things we take for granted that we miss the most.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and I read each and every one of your comments! I usually respond via email since the comments show up in my inbox. So even though you may not see a response posted here....I answer EVERY one!

Unfortunately due to the increasing amount of spammers out there...I will no longer accept comments from "anonymous".