Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Announcing: Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint!!

I have two ...yes that's TWO big announcements this week but you only get one today!
I have to create SOME excitement don't I?

You ALL know this talented lady
Marian, from Miss Mustard Seed

She has created a new line of paints for us to use on furniture...
and I imagine anything else our devious little minds can come up with!


Now that's not news to most of you.....ho hum....

But, the BIG news for me is that
 I.....
Me.....
MISS FLIBBERTIGIBBET
is going to be a vendor for this fabulous paint!!!!
Yay for ME!!
Hip Hip Hooray!
For She's A Jolly Good Flibbertigibbet!!

You will be able to purchase the paint online, here from me! 
Shipped directly to your own front door!
No scraping off the grunge and trying to quickly brush your hair so you can make
 YET ANOTHER trek to buy more paint! 
You can have it already in your very own little paint closet...just waiting!

If you happen to be at my shop in the Lightfoot Antique Mall in Williamsburg Virginia
you can buy it there too!

The colors are wonderful and the prices are reasonable.

Miss Mustard Seed is going to have free YouTube videos to help you learn to use this new paint.....
and.....those of us who are vendors can also teach classes on using the paint!

Now before you start asking about buying the paint....we don't have it yet.....
it's coming though...this summer!!!
Just in time for Fall painting projects!!!
I am anxiously awaiting my little sample box so I can show you a project with the paint!
hurry, hurry hurry......

Are you excited yet?
Pin It

21 comments:

Gina said...

That is very exciting! Congratulations!

Anne said...

How exciting!!!! I can't wait to try these.Are they available now or soon? Newest follower :-)
((Hugs))
Anne

Debbiedoos said...

Good for you Lorraine! So happy for you.

Pamela said...

WhooHoo! COngrats!

Chatty Cathy-Clip Your String said...

Yeah you! Of course I knew before the masses Ha Ha :) I can't wait to see the wonderful projects you'll do with those paints!

Bliss said...

You are way too good at keeping secrets. Makes me want to tell you one!

~Bliss~

Bittersweetfolkart said...

I am soo excited for you !!

Danielle said...

Yay! I love all the colors! x

Ethel, Virginia Beach said...

Is this suitabloe paint for the legs for a farm table that I will be using for a desk or is it to fragile?

karen@somewhatquirky said...

Yeah for you Lorraine! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your milk paint projects. Love the mustard seed color.

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

So happy for your Lorraine! I got to meet Marion at Haven. She's the real deal! Such a sweetheart. I took her class where she introduced the paint. I can't wait to try some!

Honey at 2805 said...

That's exciting news!

Thanks for welcoming me back. I look forward to seeing you for Potpourri Friday!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

It is exciting news, I love the shades of paint and the cutest names for them. I'd love to try the grainsack and Luckett's Green, all very nice! Congrats to you, I'm so excited for you!

Stacey Stuwe said...

That is Fantastic news, not only for you, but all of us as well! Yeah us!! No searching high and low, just pay Miss Flibbergibbet a visit!

Congratulations!! How exciting!

Little Miss Maggie said...

That's wonderful news, Lorraine. Let me know how the paint is.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I got to play around with and meet MMS while I was at Haven and I've got to say I'm so jealous you're carrying her line! I'll certainly be buying from you soon!
XOXO,
Rachel

Sharon @ mrshinesclass said...

Congratulations! That is so very exciting!!! Love the colors.

Sharon @ mrs. hines class

Anonymous said...

The report also noted what has net income for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 rose 9 http://www.my1paydayloans.co.uk/ getting a late payment,
opening a fresh account, or maxing out a card set us in the past.

Anonymous said...

These checking accounts have a very debit card too as being a bank
overdraft facility, along with the limit of the facility will
be dependent around the monthly income and credit score in the person nocreditcheckloansmote.co.uk
however, which has a little know-how you can be well on the approach to driving around
inside your new car despite having a bad credit score.

Anonymous said...

Here's the evolution in graphs that I come up with using the ever-helpful FRED website in the St 2013Badcreditloansblog.co.uk you may not be able to get all with the money you will need but the repayments will probably be reduced also it is going to be a much more viable long-term option.

Anonymous said...

Your search for that perfect house loan ends only at ICICI Bank Home
Loans, could your have found an ideal property Instant Cash Advance malaga have enjoyed
a decent start to the spanish league season, and sit sixth in the table, just behind
andalucian rivals sevilla.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and I read each and every one of your comments! I usually respond via email since the comments show up in my inbox. So even though you may not see a response posted here....I answer EVERY one!

Unfortunately due to the increasing amount of spammers out there...I will no longer accept comments from "anonymous".