Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Shopper #4




Hello Dahlings!
Thursday Shopper is on the prowl again!
While you wait for my return you can browse my adventures.....


Ta Ta my lovelies.....back later!




Home again and with a lovely cup of tea, I am ready to show you what we saw today!
A trip to the Ethan Allen furniture store.
Ethan Allen furniture was 'early american' when I was first married. Known for solid wood and high price. It's still well made and pricey but oh have they changed!



Look at this....




Gorgeous gray/white awning stripe with a beautiful gray, slightly metallic finish
around $2000


 Stunning French style chandelier
on sale....around $1500


Lovely candle sconce
$500
not even electric....boing!!!


I am going to stop talking prices here...we stopped looking at them anyway.


Beautiful set of Paris maps in gray


Kiss Kiss


Pretty French style chair with that gray metallic finish


We really liked this soft gray dresser with a soft floral stencil


Very pretty display of orchids in a blue and white porcelain bowl. 
Walls are navy blue....stunning.


Pretty pink and celery green bedroom. Walls are horizontal boards.


Another view


And opposite the bed


We liked the warm feeling of this read/black/white room.
Bed linens are a bird motif




All American country dining room
We weren't fond of the chair fabric but felt it was supposed to represent an Indian blanket.


I really liked this black wood tiered stand


After refreshing ourselves with a bit of lunch we headed to the restaurant supply store.


Rolls of paper for coloring or projects


500 yds red/white twine....oooh


Commercial baking cups...thicker than the grocery type


Cute red and white paper baskets


Large quantities of meat for us carnivores


Spices


I feel a Christmas project here


Mushrooms


Interesting olives


And finally something French!!


Et voila
c'est fini


a demain mes amis






Sharing with:
At The Picket Fence
Pin It

3 comments:

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Can't wait to see what you bring back !

Unknown said...

I love those Paris maps. So inspiring.

Heaven's Walk said...

Wow...Ethan Allen has changed alot over the years. I love the things they're carrying now, Lorraine. Just beautiful! That stenciled dresser is amazing.....

xoxo laurie

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and I read each and every one of your comments! I usually respond via email since the comments show up in my inbox. So even though you may not see a response posted here....I answer EVERY one!

Unfortunately due to the increasing amount of spammers out there...I will no longer accept comments from "anonymous".